The Bible Course is an eight-session course helping your church explore the BIG story.
Ministry use licence
The Bible Course is an eight-session course helping your church explore the BIG story. It would be ideal as a course to run in January with your church family.
You can download the session 1 video for free to help you review the course.
The Bible Course offers a superb overview of the world’s best-selling book. The course contains eight interactive sessions, which combine video teaching, group discussion, personal reflection and daily readings.
For small study groups to larger gatherings, The Bible Course is ideal for people new to the Bible or well versed in Scripture. The course will increase your confidence, equip you to read the Bible better and help you to see its relevance to daily life.
Bible Society are kindly offering a limited-time 20% discount to all Go Chatter users for the Bible Course manuals.
4. On the ‘Confirm’ page click on the button that says ‘Add Promotion’
5. Enter the voucher code: GoChatter20 and click ‘Apply promo’
6. 20% will be deducted from your purchase
The Bible Course manual is a helpful guide for each participant which provides notes, quotes and questions for group discussions.
The course includes teaching videos for each week. These are available as a download or as a DVD.
The Bible Course is also available as a Personal Edition. This means you can explore the big story of the Bible, but at your own pace, in your own time, wherever you are – on your way to work in the morning, during lunch or when the kids are in bed.
The Bible Society take the Bible and find ways to translate and distribute it, create digital formats, advocate for its place in society and help people relate to and make sense of it in their everyday lives.
By purchasing this video, you are purchasing a license to use and show this video as part of your ministry in ONE church.
You are granted permission to use the video in:
1) Offline services, school assemblies or lessons, groups or at events (including youth, kids and midweek groups and events)
2) Online services or assemblies that are streamed or pre-recorded. (For online services, the content video you have purchased should be part of a complete church service which must be at least 20 minutes long.)
3) Online small groups meeting over Zoom or a similar video call platforms.